Workplace Experience
Basic Level

“The success of a person is determined by 25% of qualifications and degrees; the remaining 75% are soft skills” – Mr. Pham Dinh Nguyen, the first Vietnamese mayor in the US, said in a meeting with hundreds of young people in Ho Chi Minh City. In addition, according to Masaki Yamashita, CEO of Mitsubishi Bank UFJ Vietnam, most foreign companies and enterprises are dissatisfied with the human resources of Vietnam because of their poor communication skills and teamwork: “I am very sorry that students have learned so much at school, but to transfer knowledge into working skills is not possible, not practical and when there is a problem, they cannot talk or communicate with their superiors”.

Understanding the situation, “Workplace Experience” training course designed by Skills Future Education (SFE) aims to provide learners with the necessary soft skills in a modern working environment, as well as the way to flexibly and effectively apply these skills in their actual work.

KEY BENEFITS

  • Build a positive attitude in the workplace, overcome the limitations of yourself.
  • Increase your ability to succeed in work because of the professionalism, efficiency, dare to present and protect your opinions, and meet the requirements of the manager.
  • Increase your chances of success when applying for a job interview.
  • Self-improvement.

TARGET AUDIENCES

  • Officials and employees working in organizations and enterprises.
  • People need to improve their skills to get a job.
  • Senior students of colleges and universities.

TRAINING PROGRAMME

REGISTRATION

  1. Registration time: From 25/03/2018 to 09/04/2018.
    – Duration: 15 days.
    – Schedule: From 10/04/2018 to 17/05/2018, every Mon – Wed – Fri or Tue – Thus – Sar evening, from 18h00 to 21h00.

    (Contact us if you would like to change the time)
  2. Tuition and Graduation Certificate:
    Tuition: 3,000,000 VNĐ/student.
    SUPPORTING MORE THAN 30% TUITION FEE FOR SENIOR STUDENTS AND GRADUATE STUDENTS: only 2,000,000 VNĐ/student.
    (The tuition above include study materials and certificates)
    Graduation Certificate: After completing the program, students of the “Workplace Experience” class will receive a Graduation Certificate from Skills Future Education that is valid nationwide.
  3. Registration and study at:
    SKILLS FUTURE EDUCATION
    289/1 Ung Van Khiem, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
    Phone: (028) 35128760 – Ms. Dung: 0901.648.225
    Email: register@skillsfuture.edu.vn
    Website: https://skillsfuture.edu.vn/en/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skillfutureeducationvietnam/

Register for this course