I. PROGRAM INTRODUCTION
In today’s global environment, leadership is not limited to simply having managerial skills but also being able to engage and connect because highly engaged, inspired and enabled employees are more passionate and committed to their jobs, thereby helping businesses to achieve greater excellence. For that reason, successful organisations place an emphasis on leaders who are able to foster good business relationships and manage diversity to create a workplace environment that is self-perpetuating and mutually rewarding, despite differences in culture and geographical location.
With that in mind, we provide an integrated and holistic approach towards the design, methodology of training and capability development to maximise human potential through Superior Knowledge, Best Practices and an Innovative Mindset for you – and your team.
II. KEY BENEFITS
After completion, learners can perform:
1. Craft business plans aligned to specific business needs, as well as gaining the skill to communicate them in and out of the organization.
2. Manage own emotions, achieve a high degree of social awareness and develop strong ability to build collaborative relationships.
3. Understand organisational strategies and business plans that impact the team.
4. Understand the coaching process through practice.
5. Recognize & empathize the emotional states of others and lead with social intelligence.
6. Analyse their organisation and find ways to optimise the performance of their employees.
7. Assess the current capabilities of team members and facilitate the learning support process so that they can engage in learning and development effectively.
8. Develop high potential employees effectively.
9. Manage the diverse talents of employees effectively, keeping them engaged and motivated.
10. Delegate effectively and responsibly, based on abilities.
11. Assess diversity and its impact on the organization.
12. Develop a globally diverse network of the team base.
13. Build a communication system to foster diversity.
14. Align diverse teams to achieve common goals and avoid conflicts from cultural differences.
15. Identify and develop strategies for managing potential and arising conflicts.